- All sales are final.
- All shipping (for physical publications) is done via EMS with an average time to destination of 10 working days, though there are occasionally delays due to extended holidays in Thailand.
- All electronic publications include a subscription to all updates in the future.
- All works Copyright © 2009-2015 Lanna Innovation Co., Ltd. and Parliament Press, LLC. All rights reserved. No part of this publication may be reprinted, reproduced, stored in a retrieval system, or transmitted in any form or by any means without prior permission in writing from the publishers.
- We aim to create quality publications, make them widely available, and offer them at a fair price.
- The Southeast Publishing affiliate program is meant for those who would naturally link to our products or information. It provides an incentive to this linking behavior as a reward for those who refer customers to us.
- Sites which qualify are those with original content who focus on Southeast Asia, in particular the language, culture, people, places and events within the ASEAN region. Most travel, expat, and language blogs, websites and forums are eligible.
- In addition, affiliates may use email to contact potential leads, but only with permission. We do not condone or allow spamming or otherwise unwanted communication in any form.
- We do not offer coupons or discounts through the affiliate program and our affiliates cannot offer a discount or coupon or otherwise a price lower than what we offer. Use of the terms coupon or discount or sale and the like cannot be used apart from approved affiliate content available through the affiliate program.
- Websites, blogs, newsletters and the like must have substantially original content. Spam or scraper sites are not allowed to use our affiliate content and links.
- Affiliates must not engage in deceptive practices such as cloaking, forced redirection, browser hijacking, or false or misleading content or links.
- Other than the affiliate content available through the affiliate program, affiliates must not copy-and-paste content from our websites without express written permission.
- Affiliate members may not use affiliate codes for their own personal purchases. It is important that the affiliate system not be used as a coupon system, but rather as an incentive and reward for those who will refer new customers in an ongoing fashion. We see an affiliate as a long-term partner who is provided an incentive for the hard work of building and maintaining a website, blog or forum or other original community, or who uses or recommends our publications in their teaching or other type of business.
- Payment is made each month on the 15th via PayPal.
- We reserve the right to refuse or revoke affiliate membership at any time, if we find the affiliate is not meeting these terms, has illegal or objectionable content, or is otherwise incompatible with the goals of the affiliate program.